What We Do
Enterprise Edmonton promotes life and business in Edmonton to the world, we deliver the necessary support and services for businesses operating in our region to succeed, and we contribute to the overall economic vitality of our city.
Why Enterprise Edmonton?
We give companies that utilize our services & support the ability to outperform the rest.
Who We Help
We work with organizations who want to do things differently. The ones who approach business problems from a new angle and continuously strive to create new value for their customer and the world at large.
We help organizations working in these industries:
How We Help
Our own industry experts and thought leaders help with the training, development and ongoing coaching and mentoring of the individuals who own and operate businesses in the Edmonton region to give their venture a competitive edge in meeting their customer’s needs. Delivering our services to your business means:
- We bring customized solutions based on robust methodologies and ingenuity
- We work hand-in-hand with your team to identify barriers to growth
- We work with leaders across the organization to identify innovation hotspots
- We co-create pathways for success
- We provide access to local, national, and international markets, customers and innovators
- We actively seek investment capital in targeted world markets and investment segments.
- We help entrepreneurs establish their networks, develop necessary business skills and provide the relevant information to help them grow their enterprises.
- We provide export-readiness support and development for companies looking to break into new markets.
Enterprise Edmonton works across a number of economic clusters with the intent to stimulate innovation, productivity and competitiveness.
“Clusters represent a new way of thinking about…economies, and they necessitate new roles for companies, government and other institutions in enhancing competitiveness.”
- Michael Porter
We provide facilitation, coordination, networks and advisory services to companies, academic institutions and professional associations to support the growth and development of Edmonton’s key assets.